Monday, February 7, 2011

In it for the long haul??

So here we are almost 3 weeks into the weight loss competition I have entered. How are you doing you ask? Well, unfortunately not as well as I had hoped I would be doing. :( I have lost a little bit of weight, but not nearly enough to be excited about. My clothes aren't really fitting much differently either. I am noticing that my cardio is getting better when I am working out, but other than that not much has changed. I am still working out twice a day and trying my best to make healthy choices when eating and snacking. I need to work on my water in take because I know that will help me out too. Keep me in your thoughts and I would love any tips that you have to offer! Thanks in advance!

Ostyn is spending time in his jumper while I am typing. The nosy little guy is watching me type and looking at the screen like he knows what it says. Hehehe. He loves to be jumping in his seat and I think it might be his favorite thing to do. He also loves his baths so it could be a tie. He is almost sitting up on his own these days and is constantly rolling from his back to his front, but not the other way yet. It is frustrating for all of us. I keep thinking that this will change, but not yet. We are getting ready to begin him on vegetables soon. I think we are all excited about that too. He really seems to like his cereal right now. Ostyn is still spending everyday with Blaine and  the are becoming best buds quickly. :) 

I hope you are all doing great! Take care!

No comments: