Thursday, October 22, 2009

A new beginning for some dear friends

Well I already missed my every other day mark. Didn't last long sorry. Tonight I got to visit with Sherry and Derek and there precious son, Colton. He is absolutely adorable. While I didn't hold him, much to everyone's dismay, I still think he is pretty awesome. Amber and I took the family dinner and spent a couple hours hanging out with them. Derek and Sherry are going to make great parents!

School is really causing me some major anxiety at the moment, but not for the reason that you might think. Things are just looking a bit hectic for me for the future, but I'm trying to be positive. I know there's nothing to worry about yet for sure, but I just feel like I should be preparing for something.

Blaine comes back tomorrow finally. I swear this has been the longest October ever. I'm ready for some real sleep and that usually doesn't happen unless I have some sense of security. I am sure that he will need some sleep too since the time difference will probably have him dragging for a bit.

Here's wishing you all a great weekend!

1 comment:

Princess Christy said...

You went to see a baby and didn't hold him?!? Sheesh :)

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you with school - I totally know the feeling. I had all kinds of plans for fall break, but spent my time being sick instead.

Glad Blaine is home safe and sound!