Monday, February 16, 2009

Once again stateside!

I think that so far this year this will be my favorite post. :)

Blaine is back in the states! He landed in New Jersey this afternoon around 1:30 or so I think. I haven't really had a chance to talk to him, but at least we can all now know that he is doing fine. YAY!! I will post more when I get to talk to him or have more information. No word on what this means for a timeline for being home, but we are getting closer at least! He's at least in the same time zone now. LOL :) Guess I can take that feature off of my computer. Anyways, keep the company in your thoughts and prayers still. I think the next few days will be tough and boring for all! I know that for me time is going backwards I think.

Happy Presidents Day!

P.S. I'm so glad you are safe sweetie! We are almost there! I love you!

No comments: