Ok well not tonight he isn't but he will be soon. By this time tomorrow (Tuesday) he will be here at the house with me!! :) His flight will get in tomorrow around 1 and I will pick him up then! I'm really excited about getting to see him, but it is scary and nerve racking as well. I think I have cleaned everything possible. I even washed my car in the cold weather and drove home quick so that I wouldn't be frozen in. LOL. I'm a goofball. Anyways thank you to all who have been helping keep me busy, helping at the house, or just keeping us in your prayers. It's been so nice to hear from all of you and to be so supported this year! I hope that you are all still in touch just as much! We would love to continue to hear from you! I will hopefully be able to post pictures if I take any tomorrow sometime soon this week. I will be really busy packed with grad school, normal school, and perfects till Thursday, but if I have time I'll try to get some up! I hope you all have as good of a day tomorrow as I think I will! If you have questions give me a call!!
P.S. Sweetie it's so great to think about you being here soon. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment