Well I made it through my first week of school. It didn't go too badly either. Just a few minor bumps on the road to another year at Allison. I don't think I have many good stories yet of kids doing nice things. I do have a group of sisters in kindergarten to look forward to. I'm pumped about them. They are really cute. Other than some kids that were absolutely horrible my week wasn't too bad. My room is still looking awesome. Oh and I'm still so organzied and ahead on my lessons! I'm really proud of that fact. Plus, it is seeming to be less stressful because my lessons are done and I'm not rushing around in the morning working on them. I'm looking forward to working with some of my students again this year. Oh and it appears that I'm going to be in on the ballroom dancing again. I loved this opportunity last year, but my students did not. I am not sure what I'm going to do with it this year. Oh well, I guess at least I know what I'm getting myself into this year.
I still have the brace on my ankle and unfortunately it looks like it will still be when I go to the doctor on Wednesday. I am thinking that he will tell me I need and MRI to take a look at other things going on with my foot. I spent so much time telling all my students about it that I'm so sick of explaining it. I told them all about it when I was wearing the boot and then I had to tell them all again when it went to just the brace. I'm sure they will all keep asking about it as well. It is also amazing to me that they are all still asking about Blaine and where he is. I thought for sure that they would have forgotten it by now. They are funny when asking me about it.
Blaine is doing well this week too. He said that it is usually much hotter than the weather says on the internet. He said that it seems to just be getting hotter and hotter. When I talked to him today he seemed really busy still too. Crazy to think that we still have 6 more months until he comes back. It seems like forever.
Well I guess that's all for now. I'm trying to figure out what kind of ice cream to make for our freeze off this weekend so if you have any thoughts let me know. I'm looking for a winning recipe to get the trophy. I'll post about what the doctor tells me on Wednesday probably. Unless I find out nothing. Have a great week everyone! And a great weekend if I'm not back before then and we don't talk! Be safe!
P.S. I love you and I'm dying for you to be here and give me a hug again! Be safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment