Hey everyone. I just wanted to write a quick post to let you all know that Blaine made it safely to New Jersey this morning. After a very early morning to be in Indy by 5 Blaine boarded the plane around 6:50 or so. Amy went with me and we were able to go with Blaine to the gate to wait with him till it was time for him to leave. That was nice for us. We were waiting to watch the plane pull away and leave, but then it ended up that due to ice and snow in Philadelphia the plane was delayed an hour. We were not surprised. I talked to him about an hour later and they were getting ready to take off. 2 hours later they had landed in Philadelphia. I haven't really talked to him since then, but hopefully I will later. It will be hard to get used to not talking to him every day or night. I think that may be the hardest thing right now. No address yet so keep checking back for that. Hope you are all doing well. Keep us in your prayers!
P.S. Love you Blaine!
No comments:
Post a Comment