Well a lot of you probably know by now, but I'm sure that some don't. Blaine received dates for his upcoming deployment.
As of right now, Blaine is set to leave on February 22. He will be part of an "Advanced Party" that will travel to New Jersey to get things set up and ready for the rest of the unit. This will mean that he will miss the farewell ceremony being held on that day. The rest of the unit will be heading to New Jersey on February 24. Blaine will also be heading to Danville to get things ready from Feb. 11-15. With all this going on, his time will be scarce while at home unfortunately.
I am trying to get things done before Blaine comes home so that I can spend as much time with him as possible while he is here. While this sounds easy, I feel quite frazzled and all over the place lately. I am super spacey and exhausted. I have not been sleeping well and I can't seem to relax at any point in time. I told myself that I would be honest about things going on and how I was feeling on this blog and so I will do my best to fulfill that. My level of stress and worry seems like it is growing each day and I feel like one big mess. It is my hope that this is just a phase that will pass and I will feel better soon.
Hope you are all doing awesome!
3 comments:
We don't want to intrude so all you need to do is call, nothing is too big,too small,or too silly.
It makes me sad that you are sooo stressed I really cant say or do anything to take away the stress, only God can do that,read the Bible, pray and hand over your burdens to him. He already knows put your trust in him.
Peace and Love
I know we arent right next door, but we arent really that far...If you ever need ANYTHING you can always call we would be more than happy to help with anything we can...We love you guys and you are always in our prayers!!!God Bless!!!
Just a reminder that we are here for you and empathize. Use your family and friend resources to vent so you don't internalize all of it, because eventually we explode. Some of us don't mind just listening without giving you our opinion unless you ask for it. “You can judge a good listener by asking the talker at the end of the conversation what the listener's position is on the topic. If the talker doesn't know, then the listener has probably done a good job of listening.”
--with love and prayers
Post a Comment