Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another month gone....

And I didn't post! Geez I am such a slacker. Sorry. :-(  Here's the new things going on...

School is down to 7 days for me. Yep 7 days!! Can you believe it!? I am excited for it to be over for the summer. There are lots of things going on in the next several days however and it will prove to be exciting I'm sure.

Blaine has been hanging out with Ostyn all day again for a couple of weeks. Ostyn loves it I'm sure and I think he will be sad when it is me he is with all day instead of Blaine. Hopefully we will be able to manage. Blaine will be starting back at Atterbury for a bit and will be busy there I am sure.

Ostyn is doing fantastic these days. He is eating a lot and growing like a weed. This morning I was changing his clothes for church  and could barely get the bottom of the shorts buttoned because his legs were too chubby! It was quite funny. The clothes were even 18 months! Crazy! He is crawling everywhere and getting into lots of things. He has quickly figured out what "no" means and does a funny little shake when we say it to him. I think it is his little first tantrum! He has his 9 month checkup on Wednesday and we are thinking he will be almost off the charts. He is quite the cutie though! He now cruises around the furniture anywhere he can and will walk around holding your hands if you'll let him. He is also making lots of noise these days. He is talking up a storm and likes to copy off of you if he can.

I will try to post some pictures this week. Early if possible. I haven't been able to get many that are super cute lately. Hope you are all doing well!!!

No comments: