Yeah right! I don't see any spring around here! I would love some temperatures like last week in the 70s. Then Ostyn and I could really have some fun out and about. Oh well. We will just have to settle for some fun hanging around the house.
Ostyn is doing well these days. He was at the doctor last week because we thought he had an ear infection. Turns out he did not, the doctor thinks he might be pulling on his ear because of teething. While he was there they weighed him again. He is quite the growing boy tipping the scales at over 19 lbs. Crazy! I can hardly keep the kid in clothes he is growing so fast. One day something will fit perfectly and the next day it is almost too small!!
We are having a lot of fun with him these days. He is very interactive and loves to babble and chatter. He spends his time playing and trying very hard to crawl. I think that any day now he is going to take off. The day he does Blaine and I will have to start chasing non stop. He will be going constantly I am sure.
The biggest loser competition at school finished last week. I am glad that it is over, but hoping to keep losing. I didn't win the competition. :-( I was an honorable mention though. I was 5th out of 30 men and women in the district. That's pretty good right? I think so.
Well Ostyn is napping at the moment so I'd better take the opportunity to get some things done. Hope you are all doing well!! Thought I'd share a pic from bath night last night. Enjoy!

1 comment:
Congrats on placing! It sounds like it accomplished more for you, since you plan to keep going. Good for you!
and little Ostyn isn't so little anymore. I want to see you guys soon - but soon will probably be June when we're both done with school :)
Post a Comment