Sunday, November 14, 2010

Where does the time go....

I can't believe that it is already the middle of November. My little man will be 3 months old in one week which is crazy to me! I always heard people say how quickly life goes, but wow are they right! It is unbelievable that Ostyn is getting so big already! He is smiling at people all the time and is talking a lot too. We are treated to smiles, the beginning of laughs, and lots of coos each day. He is so cute these days and I am always happy to see him and his smiles. There is nothing that perks me up more at the end of the day than a smile from my little guy!


Blaine is doing awesome with Ostyn every day. They are becoming quite good buddies and I think they are both enjoying it a lot. They spend time each day reading, playing, having tummy time, and playing the piano and hanging out. Ostyn is getting pretty strong these days. His legs are strong and he is often using them to push him self around when we are holding him. Tummy time is still a struggle every day. He definitely isn't enjoying it and sometimes spends it crying hysterically and just laying there not even moving. That isn't really the point....hmmmm how to change that...

Ostyn enjoyed his first trip to a craft show last weekend. :-) He enjoyed most of it while sleeping in the carrier. Aunt Amy was happy carrying him around and then when he woke up we turned him around so he could see all the great things at the show! He was very friendly and happy to look at all the people who stopped to look at him.

Last night Blaine and I went to dinner with some good friends. They have a one year old and we love seeing them! We headed to Red Lobster for dinner and hoped that things would go well with both boys. They both were quite patient with everything and did a fairly good job. I did have to escape with Ostyn in the middle of dinner, but he just wanted to be up and moving in the middle of his dinner so I took him for a walk around the restaurant. Once we headed back he was quite alright. After dinner we headed back to our friends' house and we hung out with the 3 of them. Their little guy is soo cute and so much fun! I can't wait until Ostyn is big enough to play with him! He seemed excited to see Ostyn, but bummed when he didn't really do much. Ostyn was great when we got back to there house. He even took a catnap!

It is hard to believe that it will be Thanksgiving in less than 2 weeks! Christmas will be here before we know it too! Time sure is flying by! I hope you are all doing great! Here is a picture of my cutie. :-) Just in case you need a smile.



Okay well maybe 2....in case one wasn't enough. Ostyn is 10 weeks old in these photos . Check out the cutest skeleton on the block!! :)



No comments: