Ostyn is now 5 weeks old!! It's crazy I know! We went to the doctor last week Thursday for his one month checkup. He was really good until after they gave him his shot and then it was time to go screaming out the door. As of Thursday he was 9lbs 13oz! He is getting to be a chunker! :) He was 21.5 inches long and his head has grown over an inch and a half in the past month. We are seeing lots of changes in him each day as he is noticing more and more about his world. He loves to look at lights and out the windows at our house and other places too. He is fascinated by it all!! He also has begun to follow us around when we are moving around him. He is also now really responding to Blaine and I when we are talking in a room away from him. If someone else has him and he is hearing us his head is whipping around to find us!! It is really neat to see him knowing the two of us and our voices and looking to see where we are. He has started to smile, but I haven't been able to get it in a picture or video yet. I will keep trying and when I do it will be on here. He is quite active lately too! He loves to moves his legs all around and get his arms going too!! It is amazing to me how much he has changed in just a week or so. I am enjoying seeing all of his developments. All in all he is doing great! I wish he spent more time happy and less time upset, but maybe that will come with time. I think he has my temper for sure though. It seems that when he is upset he is really upset and goes from 0 to 60 in no time at all. He really doesn't fuss, he just screams. It's great! (My eyes are rolling in sarcasm incase you didn't get that.)
I will be going back to work in a few weeks and while I am excited about going back, I am still a bit sad about what I will be missing with my little man. I know he will be in good hands though with Blaine still at home with him. Here are some photos for you to enjoy!! I haven't been sharing many and it seems that I should be sharing more. I just don't want to be one of those people that smothers people with pictures. I will try to get one up more often even if I don't have time to update the blog. I hope you are all doing well!! We love you!!
Pap and Ostyn hanging out.


No comments:
Post a Comment