Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snow, snow, go away

I thought I'd post some pictures of the house and yard after the big storm this week. I am sure that some of you are enjoying the snow, but I'm done with it. I wish it was gone and that it was spring already! Here are some of my favorites.

Here is my fabulous snow removal team! Complete with drinks of the day. They are sitting in the back yard. I thought the snow would be deeper, but alas its not.

Snow and ice on the tree in the front yard.

Here is a shot of the house from the street. I think the drift is cool on the porch roof.

Ice and snow again on the rose bushes in the backyard.
The patio in the back looks like it disappeared with the snow!


Its hard to believe that Blaine will be home in just a few weeks. It is exciting to think about it, but not real to me yet. I know he is getting excited about coming home. I think they are all pretty anxious and bored of being there. I know that it will be a weird adjustment, but still sounds like another adventure for he and I.
Not much new is going on in my world. School, piano, Perfects, Grad School all those kinds of thing. I'm sick of winter and ready for spring. Hope you are all doing well in the snow and gross salt stuff! I'll post again for sure when Blaine is officially out of Iraq. Its coming soon!!

No comments: