Happy Sunday to everyone! I know I haven't updated lately, but alas here I am.
These past couple of weeks have proved to be quite hectic for me. I've been busy with rehearsals and things going on at school as well as the cantata. My school show was Tuesday the 9th. I'm so glad that it is over! It went well and the kids did a good job but I had serious doubts on Monday all day about it. This weekend has begun the string of cantata performances. I had one last night at the Methodist church and have another one tonight at 7 there again. Tuesday we are at St. Peter's, Wednesday is at Mt. Sinai, Thursday is at St. John's Dover. All of those are at 7:30 so they usually make for a late night. Things so far have gone really well with it so I'm glad.
Blaine has been getting lots of packages this month from lots of different people and groups. I know he is really feeling appreciated right now! Starting January 1 however you are asked to not send any more packages because the soldiers will be getting ready to begin sending things back home. It's weird to think that he will be home soon. Exciting and scary and lots to do before he gets here to make things easier. My countdown is down to 69 days give or take a few. It's getting closer!
I guess that's all for now. Not much news to report. I've just been really busy with things and exhausted from the season. I hope you all are having a good December! I'll post again soon hopefully with some pictures of our house decorated! Stop in and check it out if you get time! Take care everyone! We love you!!
P.S. Love you bunches sweetie. Can't wait till you are back here at home with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment