Alright Matt....here you are. Told you it would be tonight.
And to everyone else...Hi!
I hope that so far you have had a good week. My day so far has been a bit crappy, but oh well. I guess there will always be some crappy days in the life. Especially since my sweetie is still on the other side of the world. Grrr.....anyways.....
Last week was hectic for me between a messed up school schedule and lots of things in the evenings. Monday we got the day off school for Veterans day. Tuesday was a crazy day for me too because I had to work furiously all day to get the brick wall ready that I usually work on. I don't have any pictures with me at the moment since I forgot my camera at school today. Duh. Tuesday was also the Veterans Day show at school. The sixth grade students shared patriotic songs and poems with the school to honor and mark the day. It went well enough for them I would say. Anyways I took Wednesday off and then only had to work on Thursday and Friday. But I must say that those two days took forever it seemed like. The weekend was nice and short as always though. Full of running around and funny times with the family. On Sunday I went shopping with Amber at the Magical Evening of Giving. It was held at Tri-County Mall and we got to go shopping after the mall closed and got to have a lot of fun. I got some things to give at Christmas and some things that I had been wanting for myself.
I guess I should mention that it is officially less than 100 days until Blaine comes home. I have a countdown going and mine says 96 days, but it could be less or more either way I'm not really sure. Blaine seems to know what is going on and when he will likely be here, but he won't and probably can't tell me. He is doing well this week and seems to be in a good mood I suppose. I don't know if he's excited to be coming home soon, or if he even thinks about it at all. I know that when we talk about it he doesn't seem to have much to say or he doesn't seem to want to talk about it. Not sure what that means, but who knows.
School this week will be crazy I think. It's getting close to the Thanksgiving break and they can tell and they are already a bit twitchy. Yikes. We have a long week ahead of us still. I started working on the holiday show at school already. Well actually it should have been done a long time ago, but the kids are picking up the songs really quickly and its been a pleasant surprise.
I guess that's all for now. I'm going to go back to my warm cozy bed, and finishing up my wine cooler and then its off to bed for me. I hope that you all have a great week. I will get the pictures up as soon as I get a chance. Tomorrow looks hectic till about 715 if I'm lucky. Full of working out, piano lessons, and dinner at some point. Happy 96 days till Blaine comes home. Sounds so short and yet it feels like it is forever away.....
I miss you and I love you sweetie. I know I can't wait for you to be back here with me and everyone that cares about you! XOXOXOXO
1 comment:
Hurray for making it into double digits!
Hope I get to see you soon!
Post a Comment