Thanksgiving this year was an awesome time. We managed to spend time with both families and had a great time. It has been such a quick week and I can't believe that it is already Saturday night. Blaine will be leaving in a few hours for Arkansas. He will be at Camp Robinson, Arkansas until December 21. While there he will be taking 2 different courses on unit movement. It is unreal the amount of training and planning that he alone is involved in. I am always amazed at how he keeps everything in its spot and he knows what is going on and where everyone should be. Blaine will still have his cell phone with him and I'm sure he'd be glad to hear from anyone while he is down there. Evenings will be best for him. I will update again on Monday probably. Please keep Blaine in your thoughts tomorrow and pray for a safe trip to Arkansas. Have a great night everyone!
Oh and congrats to EC basketball on an awesome win against Jennings County! Blaine will miss these few weeks of basketball!!
No comments:
Post a Comment